Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Tumblr Entry from July 14, six A.M

What has happened recently?
I found out
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That strange smell in my parents’ bedroom was pot

I say some nasty, kinky things about camp counselors while I’m drunk.

Bobby won’t grow up to be a rapist, as he has already tried to rape some girl at a party.

Life sucks.

An iPod playlist won’t fix everything.

No matter how hard I try, I will never comfortably fit into size 8 shoes.

Maddie will always be stupid and superficial when it comes to guys.

Guys are stupid and superficial.

Hearing about everyone’s relationship drama pisses me off occasioinally.

I hate to admit it, but I’m probably jealous.

Paddle brushes will always mess up your hair, no matter how hard you try.

“When [insert name here] does this I feel [insert feeling].”
“When [insert event here] happens I feel [insert feeling].”

I don’t want to “feel” anything that much anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment